The most common method is to receive an invitation. The alternative is to create an account and request access to your form. Here are instructions for each scenario.
Receiving an Invitation
- Your reporting agency creates your account
- At this time, you receive an email with the subject of Welcome to VESL.
- By clicking the Get Started button, you are directed to setting a password.
- After setting your password you may begin reporting through VESL.
- You will navigate to bluefindata.com.
- Click Get Started Free in the top right corner.
- Enter your email, first name, and last name.
- Click Register.
- You will receive an email with the subject of Welcome to Bluefin Data.
- Open the email and click Set your Password.
- After setting your password you will be redirected to VESL where you can request access to a form.
- Upon completing the form, your agency will be notified of your request.
- Once granted, you may begin reporting through VESL.